A strong workplace culture is something that really sets an organisation apart from the rest. But how do you do that? Well, you need a FUMISH culture! We don’t mean a bad smell in the air; but rather the FUMISH workplace culture model developed by Corporate Challenge Events managing director, Dwain Richardson. In this episode we will run you through what we mean by FUMISH so that you can start working it into your everyday workplace culture.
- ZOOM FATIGUE – IS IT REAL & HOW TO AVOID IT! September 16, 2020
- TIPS FOR ADOPTING A GROWTH MINDSET – EVEN DURING TIMES OF CRISIS September 9, 2020
- Why You Should Be Doing Team Building in Your School RIGHT NOW! September 1, 2020
- FUMISH Explained August 10, 2020
- 10 Signs Your Workplace Culture is Toxic… And How to Fix it! August 6, 2020